The new issue 6 of Love Sewing magazine is out now! I am delighted to have contributed the Autumn Woods Shoulder Bag and the Halloween Party Set. I’m so excited to see these in the magazine! I hope you like them and if you have the magazine, I hope you enjoy making them too.
This month’s free cover pattern is the Eva, a wiggle dress designed for Love Sewing by Eliza M, a British independent company specialising in easy-to-sew paper patterns based on authentic designs from the 1940s, 50s and 60s. You’ll also find the following in this month’s issue –
- 5 Free patterns & bonus template sheet.
- 55 makes & ideas with 7 projects to sew and wear Alison Smith’s dressmaking tips Magic Makes!
- Red Riding Hood cape
- Halloween party projects
- Great Gifts
- Luxury pyjamas, purses, bags & more
- Bonus toy pattern
- Christmas sewing starts here!
- Mini-makes: Fast-Sew style you’ll love!
- Debbie Shore’s Guide to Easy Quilting Eco Sewing: How to Buy Green
- Save 30% on Eliza M patterns
- Expert Tips
- Quick fixes
- Step-by-step instructions