One of my all time favourite fabrics is Petite Street, by Wendy Kendall for Dashwood Studio, so I really pleased to contribute this cute little tote to Sewing World magazine. The January issue is out in the shops now!
This month’s issue has 12 sewing projects to get your pins stuck into, in the New Year! As well as the projects, you’ll also find plenty of features and new techniques to learn:
- Fabric Showcase – Get Knitted!
- A Crafty Sale – Selling at Craft Fairs – Part 1
- Pattern of the Month – Simplicity 1418
- Masterclass – Sewing Skills – Gathers
- Stylish Stitching from Sainte Luce
- Knits Know-How – Part 3
- Sew Smart with Vilene – Part 5 – Bags
- Overlockers Overview