Super excited to see my new purse projects featured in this month’s issue of Quilt Now magazine. They’re on the front cover! So exciting!
You’ll get an exclusive free gift with this month’s issue, a Go Forth and Quilt retractable tape measure. It’s double-sided with both metric and imperial measurements.
Also included in this month’s jam-packed Quilt Now:
- 30 fantastic projects inside!
- This issue’s cover quilt is super simple but with striking effect!
- Perfect Potholders by Laura Jane Taylor – a pair of English paper-pieced potholders that would make an ideal housewarming gift
- Popular author and blogger Susan Dunlop has not one, but two, kiss clasp purses for you to try!
- Jo Avery’s striking offset lone star quilt is strip-pieced for speed and simplicity!
- Make a bed-sized quilt and matching cushion with just eight fat quarters (plus some background fabric)
- Making the same project in different fabrics can completely change the effect. Hadley’s flying geese cushions demonstrate this perfectly!
- Be the most popular guest at the baby shower with Angela’s trio of gifts, including a quilt, cushion and matching taggie blankie!
- Editor Katy uses Cuckoo’s Calling from Dashwood Studio to make an adorable baby quilt and matching monogrammed cushion set.
- Keep your essential bits and bobs organised with Sonia’s little zippy pouch.
For more info, check on the Quilt Now blog. They’ve got a fab subscription offer too!